Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading advisory firm as they recruit for an AML Associate Director who would be joining the very successful team based in Dublin City Centre.
This role is hiring for the AML Associate Director due to growing success and the successful candidate would be a key member in growing out this business unit even further.
The successful candidate would ideally be coming from a background where they would have experience working in AML and Risk Management at a senior level.
- Provide a vast range of Risk and AML expertise to the company's clients and help manage their regulatory requirements.
- Help the company's clients in managing and implementing new procedures against updated regulatory guidelines.
- Act as the reporting lead to team members.
- Help to manage the client's projects and meet client deliverables.
- Prepare detailed reports on project deliverables.
- Minimum of 7 years in Regulatory Compliance or AML.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Experience managing teams.
- Third level qualification in a relevant area.
- Strong project management experience.
If this sounds like it might be of interest, please hit apply and the job poster will be in touch with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.