A Multinational Telecommunications company in Dublin is currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with 5+ years’ experience. This person will be involved in the design of Telecommunications equipment.
This position involves working closely with Clients in a High-Volume environment.
Job: Embedded Software Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance & Education Support.
Embedded Software Engineer Responsibilities.
- System Integration design and implementation of network applications, device drivers and test applications.
- Preparation of requirements specifications, designs and test schedules.
- Carry out research on Technology.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Electronics or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Available to travel internationally occasional.
- Software design, analysis and diagnostics experience.
- Understanding of LAN / WAN protocols used in IP networking, LTE/4G, IoT, Network monitoring tools, VoIP, VPN & DSL.
- Linux and open-source development experience a distinct advantage.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.