Sigmar is working with a global insurance company in their search for a Claims Data Analyst
- Utilize Claims and Data Analytics expertises to generate systems in SQL and Power BI.
- Use the systems created to develop and maintain dashboards to highlight claim developments (operational and financial).
- Monitor claims performance of the ZIP branches.
- Review trends and follow up with ZIP branches in the event of unexpected/ unwanted developments.
- Support deep dive analysis/ suppoty branch quality assurance oversight.
- Support projects and engage with different parties (IT specialists, Claim Operations SMEs and claims performance managers).
- Drive claims analytics within ZIP (development to delivery).
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent).
- 3+ years experience in the Insurance sector or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills is a must.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.