Are you an experienced Procurement Manager looking for a new job?
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and join a leading Manufacturer in the Midlands to head up their Procurement function. As the Procurement Manager, you will lead a team of 4 and aim to grow and improve the procurement function.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for the set up of new suppliers and all negotiating and benchmarking with existing suppliers.
- Manage a large budget for the procurement function, and carry out cost-saving initiatives to ensure the best price for the business.
- Develop and implement a purchasing and procurement strategy for the business.
- Manage and develop all internal and external relationships.
- Responsible for all reporting for the purchasing and procurement function.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Procurement role within the Construction or Manufacturing Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or related discipline.
- Strong business acumen, relationship management, and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing and developing teams.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.