Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with strong experience in Eloqua to work for a leading global Medical device company. In this role you will be in charge of developing, deploying and measuring demand generation Eloqua campaigns.
- Using briefing documents for each campaign to record the campaign objectives and KPIs
- Setting up the webinar events using Zoom or similar platforms
- Identifying the target audiences and building segments on Eloqua
- Creating promotional material for the online events
- Creating scalable email templates for use in the campaigns
- Managing a busy schedule of campaigns
- Managing lead routing process from Eloqua to Salesforce.com, including lead capture, lead conversion, and lead queuing
- Designing and managing additional digital marketing tactics (i.e. paid advertising, social media) to support marketing automation campaigns for lead generation
- Supporting the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performance
- Creating knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensuring these are shared with internal stakeholders
- Supporting training related to automated demand generation and lead management
- Analysing and optimizing campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance
- Expert in Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform and CRM: Salesforce.com
- Strong experience in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment
- Experience in project/program management
- Experience with digital analytics
- Business degree, Marketing degree or a related field
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job
- Sales & Marketing experience in medical device or Healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English language
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (+MS office programs)
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Specialist role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.