Are you an experienced Senior Buyer looking for a new job?
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and join a leading Manufacturer in the Midlands to join their Procurement function. You will report directly into the Procurement Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Manage and develop all internal and external relationships.
- Determine cost savings on major spends.
- Management of high-cost budgets.
- Negotiate agreements and prices with suppliers.
- Management of purchasing system.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Supplier assessments of existing suppliers.
- At least 4 years' experience in a Procurement role within the Construction or Manufacturing Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or related discipline.
- Very strong IT, numerical and data analysis skills with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong business acumen, relationship management, and negotiation skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.