Our client,a nursing home group in South Dublin is hiring a management accountant .
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
Responsibility for the monthly management accounts within strict reporting deadlines.
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts (Balance Sheet Reconciliation Detailed P&L Analysis).
• Developing finance reporting for designated departments
• Detailed involvement in annual budgets, forecasting
• Cash flow management and oversight
• Statutory accounts, statutory audits
• Generating and posting of all accruals/prepayments for management accounts.
• ICMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience
• Healthcare Industry sector experience
• Strong IT skills, in particular an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Accounts, Payroll and BI systems.
• Have a keen commercial awareness.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.