Are you an experienced and solutions-oriented Operational Excellence Engineer who is ready to take their next big challenge in medical devices?
- Successfully leading major CI initiatives across the site influencing manufacturing and functional areas
- Nurturing commitment to the vision, mission, objectives and values of the organisation
- Shaping, developing, and aligning the strategies of the Operational Excellence team.
- Coaching functional and production leaders on the principles of lean & Operational Excellence.
- Lead site Kaizen events to achieve financial or long term objectives.
- Hold detailed knowledge and can teach others on all lean tools
- Working cross site with global councils to define best practices and share learnings
- Proven track record in Project Management and delivery of results
- Leading cross-functional teams to quickly troubleshoot and eliminate issues and escalations from Quality, Cost etc..
- Drive changes with the Product design and engineering teams, to drive higher yield, lower cost and more manufacturable new products.
- Degree level qualified in an Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent education.
- Experience in deploying a TPM programs is an advantage
- Experience in deploying standard work both in the manufacturing and office environment is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes cGMP, industry regulations, process development and new product introduction.
- 6 Sigma green or black belt
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.