Senior Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to help provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team on product and process issues ensuring that they are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality and that they comply with all regulations governing their work.
- Liaise with Quality and Engineering both internally to the plant as well as externally within the corporation.
- Maintain a valid capacity model with the Line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Develop and implement appropriate supporting documentation which complies with GMP, this will be done in conjunction with other team members.
- Work with EHS to evaluate new equipment, process and chemicals for environmental impact and effect in order to eliminate or lessen such impacts or effects.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience.
- People Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.