We are looking for an experienced and driven Payroll Specialist to join a large Professional Services Firm in Cork city.
You will be part of a growing team with excellent opportunity for career progression. Your main duties will be:
- Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries
- Investigation and resolution of payroll issues
- Supporting clients in short term project engagements, for example payroll provider transitions, payroll audits and short term staff shortages
- Dealing with day to day employee queries on client payrolls, both domestic and international
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to international and high volume payrolls
- Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll
- Excellent I.T. skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative
- Excellent interpsersonal skills
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply directly here or contact Denis Cremin at email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.