Be a part of a Automation Manufacturing Engineers team working with a global leader in transport refrigeration and heating.
- Project management leading to implementation of custom bespoke capital automation
- Providing engineering leadership/ support for the manufacturing department.
- Co-ordinating and accelerating the implementation of new engineering changes - both product and process - into the plant
- Interfacing / engaging with supply management, production, quality, supply chain and the design engineering teams to ensure that the manufacturing engineering function is supporting the development of new and world class products.
- Being proficient in Design for manufacturing, PFMEA, Rapid proto-typing, 3P, Pro-E ;
- Process simulation Line balancing and A3 project management with knowledge in the use of Shingijitsu tools.
- Acting as a resource, providing timely long term engineering solutions, while soliciting the ideas of others and using all available resources in the process.
- Eliminating dangerous occurrences in manufacturing and achieve world-class premier performances in safety.
- Degree qualified
- 4+ years experience working in an Engineering environment.
- Skill set in business case development and selling same.
- Hands on experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting; Vision System selection and installation; Virtual modelling to aid automated manufacturing cell design & Automated Delivery Systems.
- Relationship builder – Builds relationships within & outside own workgroup. Engages Stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.