Looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in Cork!
As a Reliability Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and guidance on reliability and asset management. In your new role, you will promote continuous improvement and reliability excellence through our MEP programme while supporting the maintenance management team in delivering on-site objectives.
Key job Responsibilities:
- Acting as a technical expert / SME on reliability engineering on site
- Providing technical expertise and guidance on Asset Management & Plant Investment
- Driving improvement in energy and sustainability through the ISO50001 Management System
- Taking ownership for reliability standards within the department (equipment, processes, systems, and utilities)
- Facilitating and leading the MEP RCM & RCA program on-site; using Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems and implement effective actions to ensure non-recurrence
- Leading and participating in Kaizen events. Own Kaizen improvements: implement actions identified and ensure changes are sustained
- Consulting with key stakeholders and customers to drive the program and eliminate issues impacting the business or supply chain
- Developing and implementing proposals/business cases for technical improvement projects using DMAIC model or similar methodology
- Delivering maintenance systems improvements and identifing technical/financial improvement opportunities
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related field
- Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar position in pharma or other regulated manufacturing environment required
- Project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.