Are you a solutions oriented Automation Engineer looking for their next role as an Automation Engineer with a leading utilities company? This might be just the perfect role for you!
- Assisting in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Waste water industry;
- Preparing of project documentation including FDS and OMM's.
- Assisting sales in the generation costings for projects
- Being responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- Managing all aspects of the control systems within projects & ensure all aspects are completed on time and within budget
- Designing and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Designing and implementing of SCADA systems
- Designing and implementing of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Providing technical support to existing customers
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- 2+ years experience Automation
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
- Qualified with Electrical/Automation/ Control Level 8 degree
- Strong interest in automation engineering
- Experience in technical / hands on role
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Strong problem solving skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.