My client is a leading process engineering company based in North Cork. You will be part of the process engineering team that is responsible for the design, fabrication, and installation of complex process equipment/systems that are used to make everything from biotechnology medicine, dairy products, to beverages and drinks.
- Conceptual design of process solutions
- Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements
- Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Managing the design for control and electrical aspects.
- Material and subcontractor procurement
- Supervision of drawing preparation
- Managing safety and quality on projects
- Commissioning of process systems
- Collation of documentation for project handover
- Technical sales & support for process equipment applications
- 5+ years Process experience in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
- Project Management experience
- A degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A consistent record of initiative and achievement
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-caliber candidate to join a successful company.
Competitive salary with scope for progression.
Annual performance-related bonus.
Company pension scheme.
Life and PHI insurance.
Support for training and self-development.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.