This well established medical devices brand with a reputation for validation is hiring a Senior Industrial Engineer for their team.
Responsible for driving operational excellence through the manufacturing and business environments through the designing, and implementing of systems to meet all key performance indicators. This requires working and influencing cross-functionally and globally.
- Leading and championing major CI initiatives across the site.
- Nurturing commitment to the vision, mission, objectives, and values of the company.
- Shaping, developing, and aligning the strategies of the Operational Excellence team
- Coaching functional and production leaders on the principles of lean & Operational Excellence.
- Leading site Kaizen events to achieve financial or strategic objectives
- Holding detailed knowledge and can teach others on all Lean tools
- Proven track record in Project Management and delivery of results
- Driving changes with the Product design and engineering teams.
- Driving the operational Excellence strategy on-site, developing and driving new strategy, systems and tools.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in Lean / Operational Excellence (Level 8 minimum)
- Previous experience in a similar role within a highly regulated environment
- 6 Sigma green or black belt
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.