An exciting career opportunity awaits with a leading Automation & Control company is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer with Siemens / Wonderware and prior pharmaceutical experience to work onsite with a number of key clients.
An excellent salary on offer, company car with great package including flexi work from home and company car!!!
- Work with process and project engineering to plan and deliver automation projects.
- Automation engineering design and optimisation.
- Leading and participating in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues,
- Driving continuous improvement and process optimisation.
- Complying with Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Ensuring relevant Automation systems documentation is prepared and updated.
- Coaching and supporting to the Operations team to build their knowledge of Automation systems.
- 3+ years Pharma experience.
- PLC & SCADA programming
- Wonderware / Siemens knowledge
- Rockwell knowledge an advantage
- Training junior Engineers experience
Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely when suitable to suit the needs of the business.
Attractive package on offer which will include company vehicle, laptop and phone.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean EU drivers’ licence and stamp 4 or EU passport.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.