This is an opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a multinational Engineering firm and work within various industries such as pharmaceuticals or food to name a few!
- Managing customer projects from initial concept to handover.
- Reviewing and analysing client specifications in terms of Company’s quotation, scope of supply and commercial terms.
- Generating and checking project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and handover documentation.
- Preparing Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) for projects including supporting FATs and commissioning.
- Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department.
- Overseeing project management elements including the commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, through to final close out.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
- Project planning and resource management,
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors and inhouse project teams.
- Overseeing project quality control and project health and safety matters.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification
- 5 + years relevant experience in the Mechanical sector.
- Experience in bulk handling equipment / conveying, dairy or brewing industry would be seen as an advantage.
- Willing to travel to client location / sites. (ocassional)
- Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft project, excel, word and AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.