Junior Funds Lawyer | In-House | 1- 3 PQE
Title: Junior Funds Lawyer | In-House | 1-3 PQE
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €70k (DOE)
My client, a world-renowned asset servicing bank are offering an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Qualified Solicitor or Barrister.
This role is targeted for candidates in practice who want to make an early move In-House or for those candidates already in industry who want to make a lateral move.
Investment funds experience is essential.
Working alongside the Head of Legal typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Reviewing & drafting fund documentation;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes that may affect the funds industry & acting on such; and
- Advise on ad-hoc legal queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- 1-3 PQE Qualified Solicitor or Barrister in RoI, NI or Eng & Wales.
- Trained in a leading commercial UK/Irish firm with a rotation and qualification in Funds.
- Experience in Funds is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
To receive a full job brief and find out more info, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.