Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Provide scientific understanding and technical engineering skills to meet business goals and objectives. Ability to coach, lead and enhance the productivity of technical reports within the business. Provide a structured framework for training of technical reports. Build collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the organization.
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s VIP program
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects
- Responsible for other projects as assigned by the company
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems
- NFQ Level 8 qualification (240 ECTS points) in engineering or a relevant field, with a minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Strong People Management experience is essential
- Project Management experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.