This job with Boston Scientific is a wonderful opportunity for you to join a Company where your work will transform the lives of patients worldwide.
At Boston Scientific, they will provide you with all the tools necessary to help you grow within your career.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of complex, cutting-edge technologies in the development of medical device products that will save the lives of patients in your local community & around the world.
What You Will Do:
- Interpret data from test result & findings for decision-making
- Draw conclusions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming products
- Complete investigations into Customer Complaints & design strategies for prevention & improvements
- Liaise with EHS with regard to new equipment, processes, chemicals for environmental impact and create solutions to eliminate impacts
- Analyse operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for new & existing products and processes
- Participate in new product & technology transfers, ensuring compliance to all regulations
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality
- Coach & mentor junior inspections, technicians & quality engineers to help them with their career development goals
What You Will Need:
- NFQ Level 8 Degree STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
What You Will Receive:
- Excellent Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package which will benefit you & your entire family
- A career which help you to achieve self-fulfillment
- A rich, diverse culture that empowers you to grow both personally & professionally
- Work-Life Balance - Boston Scientific place special emphasis on helping their employees progress within their career while maintaining a successful work-life balance
- Fast Tracked Career Progression
- Collaboration with global teams
- Social Responsibility - Boston Scientific are passionate about improving areas important to our local communities & run a number of charity events throughout the year
To apply for this position, please contact Keeva O'Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749267 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.