Payroll Specialist - Multinational Company - €65,000 - 11 Months
My client, a leading multinational company situated in Dublin require a Payroll Specialist to join their team on an initial; 11-month contract. The role will be fully remote and presents and excellent opportunity to work in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements.
- Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems.
- Deal with employee queries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide data support for internal and external payroll audits and local wage surveys.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies and local government authorities.
- Ad hoc projects
- Ideally looking for someone with a third level bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a Payroll Position
- Excellent communication skills
To apply now for this Payroll Specialist position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.