Group Tax Accountant | 75k
- Prepare corporation tax computations for all Irish and UK group companies.
- Coordinate the finalisation of all Irish and UK corporation tax returns.
- Prepare tax reconciliation.
- Manage the relationship with the external tax advisor and the external auditors.
- Respond to any tax technical queries received from the wider Finance Team. For example, technical VAT, RCT, PSWT queries etc.
- Manage weekly tax calls with the French tax team and highlight tax issues on both the Irish and French side requiring further investigation/analysis.
- Lead the preparation of Irish tax rulings to be submitted to the Irish Tax Authorities.
- Qualified accountant
- Tax qualification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Irish and UK tax regulation
- Proven ability to manage critical processes against tight deadlines.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.