Senior Group Tax Accountant – Permanent – South Dublin
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller this Tax position has come about due to growth of the business. Please see below for more details and get in contact to hear more.
- Prepare corporation tax computations for all Irish and UK group companies.
- Respond to any tax technical queries received from the wider Finance Team.
- Prepare tax reconciliation notes, deferred tax calculations and tax journals for year-end audit and financial statements.
- Keep up to date with tax technical changes in both Ireland and the UK.
- Manage the relationship with the external tax advisor and the external auditors
- Ensure the Group is compliant with regards to transfer pricing requirements.
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years’ PQE.
- Must be tax qualified.
- Knowledge of Irish and UK tax requirements.
For further information, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.