My client, a leading, well-respected legal firm is recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team in their busy Cork office.
- Provide administrative support to the Partners/Solicitors
- Create and manage legal files
- Create and amend legal documents
- Manage correspondence to/from clients and other third parties
- Liaise with external third parties as required
- Create correspondence/documents using Dictaphone typing
- General administration including handling post/couriers, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Assist and collaborate with colleagues as necessary
- Other related ad-hoc duties as required
- 3+ years’ experience in a legal secretary role
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Experience managing a high volume of documents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management and a professional manner
- Experience with Dictaphone typing
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention-to-detail and accuracy
- High proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience with legal software is beneficial
For more information on this and other administrative roles in Cork please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.