Senior Financial Accountant | 65k
My client, a construction company based in Carlow are recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates with be qualified with 3+ years PQE.
- Maintaining of accounting processes and ensuring the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Fulfilling the Group financial reporting for the company and its subsidiaries (monthly reporting and budget)
- Maintaining an adequate credit control process and ensuring debt collection
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and adequate internal controls for risk management are implemented and followed.
- Overseeing the legal audit process and preparation of year-end statutory financial reporting
- Organising and controlling regular cash flow forecasts
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Supervising tax compliance and completion of VAT and corporate tax returns in a timely manner
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE.
- Proven leadership skills working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills dealing with senior executive team
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.