- The microbiologist will be responsible for Screening and Isolating relevant microbes from soil/plant/microbiome samples.
- Designing and executing product development, molecular and bioassay experiments.
- The microbiologist will prepare and maintain relevant reports and laboratory documentation.
- They will organise and maintain stocks and consumables including essential strain collections and microbial consortia.
- Responsible for carrying out routine equipment maintenance.
- Assisting with research funding and patent applications.
What you will have;
The microbiologist will have a PhD in Microbiology with 2 years relevant research/ industry experience. A strong understanding of soil and plant microbiology is needed.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.