Sigmar is working with a multinational investment firm in their search for a Senior Performance Operations Analyst to join their Performance Analytics team.
- Create and maintain fund and benchmark data within the performance systems.
- Work with various data sources such as Rimes, Eikon and other internal systems, to extract large volumes of of data.
- Transform the data in order for it to be stored in the proper format/ loading data into final target system (B-one) after transformation.
- Carry out quality checks to minimalize all aspects of operational risk/ provide preventative actions.
- Be involved in running regular tasks, system testing and other projects.
- Assits coworkers when necessary.
- Academic background in data/numerical field.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel (VBA, MS Access and SQL).
- Strong understanding of certain performance measurement and analysis techniques (i.e. return calculation methodologies) is a bonus.
- Desire to progress and learn new skills.
- Attention to detail/ team contributor/ abilility to work towards deadlines.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.