The successful candidate will primarily work on New Product Development and New Technology Introduction, increasing the site capabilities in Automation
- Experience in project management leading to implementation of custom bespoke capital automation both driven from within the company’s functions and selected solution providers
- Provide engineering leadership/ support for the manufacture of Trailer products to world-class standards ensuring that products are built in the safest and most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate and accelerate the implementation of new engineering changes - both product and process - into the plant and implement technology advances into the manufacturing processes for existing products
- Engage with supply management, production, quality, supply chain and the design engineering teams to ensure that the manufacturing engineering function is supporting the development of new and world class products.
- Act as a resource, providing timely long term engineering solutions, while soliciting the ideas of others and using all available resources in the process.
- Eliminate dangerous occurrences in manufacturing and achieve world-class premier performances in safety
- At a minimum, an honour’s degree in engineering is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Engineering environment
- Accomplished project leader/ manager. Skill set in business case development and selling same.
- Hands on experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting; Vision System selection and installation; Virtual modelling to aid automated manufacturing cell design & Automated Delivery Systems
- Critically prepares and evaluates information to generate innovative solutions
- Relationship builder – Builds relationships within & outside own workgroup. Engages Stakeholders. Establishes Trust and cross functional engagement
- Self-motivated – Self driven, Takes total ownership
- Communication – builds cross functional awareness, clearly communicates project team expectations
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.