Job Title: SAP Analyst – Production Planning
Contract type: Permanent
About the Job:
As the SAP Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the SAP Production Planning (SAP PPDS) area for an ongoing project (S4 HANA business transformation). You will be involved with development, enhancement, documentation, and support of SAP Production Planning.
- You will analyse, design, document, test and deliver business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements in an Agile Delivery approach.
- Leading multiple projects
- Solution design, build, test, and implementation of SAP PPDS.
- Assisting the Scrum Master to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to by the project team.
- Support the roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionality specifically within the SAP MM and PP space.
- Level 8 Degree in Computer Science or any other similar discipline.
- 7+ Years of SAP MM & PP implementation experience
- 2+ years in S/4HANA implementation engagements
- Experience with 2-3 full life cycle implementations in SAP PPDS & SAP MRP/MRP-Live
- Experience of master data distribution of work centers / Resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, CIF.
- Knowledge of Material Planning using SAP MRP.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.