About your new job:
- Accountable for timely and accurate delivery of tax reporting processes including compliance and especially US GAAP Reporting
- Develop knowledge of major drivers impacting the tax and corporate position of their European Markets.
- Make tax payments.
- Prepare Tax Returns following a standardized methodology, involving significant automation and assembly of final returns using tax return software where possible.
- Work with local advisors to sign off of tax returns based on materiality and risk
- Provide the data requirements for local country tax audit processes as required
- Participate in the transition of market responsibilities from the business to the European Tax Centre.
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor
- Experience in industry or a Big 4 accounting firm
- Financial Tax Accounting experience
- Experience in Tax Reporting
- Delivery of tax compliance processes
If you would like more details on this position please reach out to John Coughlan directly on email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.