Job Opportunity: Commercial Manager
Our client who are a well-established international construction company is looking to hire a Commercial Manager to lead and manage data centre projects in Europe. The position will require someone to support pre and post contract commercial activities across their business unit.
There are several locations across Ireland where you can be based from with further remote working opportunities.
The position would require occasional travel to the European projects.
- Relevant degree in construction economics, quantity surveying or similar.
- 10-15 Years’ experience working as a Senior or Managing QS in a similar company
- Ideal candidate will be a memory of RICS/ SCIS or MCIOB
- Working knowledge of most standard forms of contract and can identify risks and proposed mitigation.
- Have a clear understanding of risk, opportunity, and cash management.
- Have strong commercial judgement and drive.
- Manage commercial team, recruit, develop and build teams.
- Have excellent communication skills - all forms.
- Strong IT skills
- Apply Here:
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.