Senior Line Quality Engineer
You will be responsible for setting and achieving all the Value Stream Quality related Product and Process KPIs, ensuring that the product is meeting the design requirements and associated ICQ metrics. This position will report to the Galway Quality Manager.
- Managing the Validation at source of all key processes with the focus on early identification and instant response when potential issues are identified
- Management of associated Quality metrics, setting continuous improvement goals and objectives, reporting status through the various review processes, such as Daily Gemba, Mission Control, MDI, PDE
- Manage all Quality related Corrective Actions and ensure that all issues are closed in a timely manner
- Record and Report daily issues during the daily Gemba walks, MDI reviews, managing A3’s when required
- Maintain accurate records of all actions taken, Corrective Action, Engineering changes, process changes to ensure accurate data and traceability per Serial Number is maintained
- Demonstrate a strong engineering and technical knowledge, both on product and systems knowledge, such as ProE, Windchill, utilizing this to make timely and accurate decisions that will result in Product and process improvements that meet customer expectations and requirements.
- Support the Warranty team on Technical related issues, such as Product Technical support and evaluation of field failures, and/or Warranty claims on an as need basis.
- Support the Galway Quality Team on the utilization of the Trane Technology Business operating System, such as IRPDP
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years engineering experience in Quality, Manufacturing or Design Engineering is essential
- Strong Product and Process knowledge, in areas such as IRPDP, NPI
- Strong competence in data analysis, root cause analysis, and the timely implementation of corrective action
- Demonstrates sound Product and Process knowledge, with experience in Quality Assurance Techniques, principles and practices
- Strong Technical product knowledge and experience
- Good grasp of IT and automation with involvement in automation and IT related Line projects
- Ability to lead and mentor a small team salaried and hourlies and assign and oversee project work as required
- Hands on approach to Problem Solving. Anticipates process breakdowns and proactively implements appropriate corrective actions. Creatively and collaboratively solves Quality problems. Trouble shoots quickly and acts in the face of uncertainty or with difficult choices
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team leadership skills - operating in a production environment across all functions
- Has the ability to focus on Product and Process validation, use PFMEA to identify robust
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.