Job Title: Sourcing Specialist I
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
The company I’m recruiting for is a leading medical device multinational that are currently expanding their Galway operation. This company focuses on patient care as well as the development and wellbeing of their employees and families.
About the Job:
As a Sourcing Specialist I, you will be responsible for ensuring key purchasing systems and procedures are professionally established, administered and enhanced to meet business needs.
In this new job, you will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site support to ensure all the MRO purchasing requirements are satisfied in a timely and efficient manner in keeping with business needs.
- Ensuring purchasing support of the AP process, with an objective to eliminate unnecessary activities and rework.
- Procurement information service and advisor to internal customers.
- Seeking methods to improve the purchasing process.
- SAP expert and trainer for the purchasing function.
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or any other similar discipline
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Medical Device experience would be desirable.
- Engineering background would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management experience.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.