I am hiring for my clients, a global tech company based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking to hire experienced schedulers to work in their global staffing team and coordinate multiple interviews across EMEA and APAC. This is an 11-month contract initially, you will be working from home until such a time as the restrictions lift.
The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Coordination/Recruitment Scheduling working with high volumes
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
Please submit your CV following the application process on this site. Alternatively contact Emma at Sigmar Recruitment on 014744659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.