In this job, you will take that very important step in your career & join a world class engineering team. You will get the opportunity to help develop junior engineers & have a meaningful impact on someone's career journey.
Boston Scientific are passionate about enhacing the lives of patients, their employees & their communities. Come join them so that they can help you grow both personally & professionally.
What You Will Do:
- Make recommendations in relation to product quality & conduct customer complaint investigations
- Lead standards across Quality System Regulations like ISO, MDD, promoting best practice for Quality standards
- Provide technical expertise in validation for new & existing products
- Promote continuous improvement and innovate iniatives across the quality departments
- Mentor & Coach Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, technician and inspection staff
- Interfaces with direct suppliers & works with cross functional engineering teams
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor (Hetac level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience, minimum of 8 years experience in a healthcare environment.
- 5-8 years experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Experience with new product introduction
- Strong people management experience
What You Will Receive:
- Excellent Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package which will benefit you & your entire family
- A career which help you to achieve self-fulfillment
- A rich, diverse culture that empowers you to grow both personally & professionally
- Work-Life Balance - Boston Scientific place special emphasis on helping their employees progress within their career while maintaining a successful work-life balance
- Fast Tracked Career Progression
- Collaboration with global teams
- Social Responsibility - Boston Scientific are passionate about improving areas important to our local communities & run a number of charity events throughout the year
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.