Desktop & Infrastructure Support Engineer
I am recruiting for a Desktop & Infrastructure Support Engineer – you will be joining the Information Technology Department and be responsible for the management and implementation of the company systems and end user support within our distributed work environment.
- Desktop support for approximately 70 local and 10 remote end users (Windows 10, Office365)
- Administer Microsoft Windows server environments, including: system installation, configuration, account management, backups, event logs review and virus protection administration (including AD, DNS, DHCP, NPS and Hyper-V).
- Maintain and administer a number of corporate development and financial systems (Jira, SAP, etc.)
- Monitor server uptime, performance, network capacity and security issues
- Support VOIP phone systems and mobile devices/phones
- Assist in preparing, revising, and maintaining procedures and documentation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in System/Network
- Administration in Windows Active Directory environment
- Superior organizational skills and outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients is a must
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Windows Services Support including remote desktop services, clustering services and DFS
- VMWare ESXi 6.0
- Networking knowledge: routing, switching and ethernet (tcp/ip)
- MS Office Pro O365 Suite
- Linux server administration
- Data base Support: Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Microsoft Hyper-V
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.