My client is looking for a Quality Manager to join their ever-growing team.
You will be joining the leader in Safety & Risk Management that provides their services throughout Ireland the UK and Europe.
- Devise and review procedures and processes.
- Develop effective quality control processes.
- Supervise employees on QA and provide them with feedback.
- Oversee all Quality Assurance
- Approve procedures, inspect the final output, and compare properties to requirements.
- Document management- perform statistical analysis, submit detailed reports to senior management, training records, etc.
- Development of new efficient procedures.
- Meet accredited bodies when necessary.
- Train staff on implementing RPL Procedures for learning.
- Conduct audits of equality practices.
- 3+ years of Quality Management/QA- ideally in Health & Safety.
- People management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.