An asset management firm is seeking a Financial Reporting Supervisor to join its Dublin based finance team. This role is suitable for qualified or nearly qualified candidates who must also have 3 years within a similar funds role or Big 4 trained and working with a porfolio of funds clients.
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients;
- Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements;
- Preparation, coordinating, planning and completion of audits / audit requirements;
- Overseeing and reviewing the distribution of Financial Statements / Interim Financial Statements;
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Irish Financial Regulator Filings / Irish Stock Exchange Filings;
- Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities;
- Supervise, train, coach and mentor junior colleagues/new employees, develop and motivate staff within their sub-unit;
- Provide input and feedback to Manager regarding employees’ ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals;
- Compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements (CBI, CSO and relevant marketing institutions);
- Carry out all duties assigned to your role under the Company’s Safety Statement, to ensure Health, Safety and Well being for all employees for whom you have responsibility;
- Adhoc tasks / projects as required.
- Qualified Accountant working as an audit senior within a Top 10 or Big 4 firm and working with fund clients
- 2+ years financial reporting and/ or audit experience with knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, UCITS and AIF Regulations;
Apply below or email a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.