I have an exciting new opportunity with a client based in Switzerland. This Pharma company will pay for your flight and help you find accommodation.
What you will need in this QC analyst role:
- Implementation of analytical methods (including HPLC, ELISA, etc.) in a GMP environment
- Control and release of results, as well as transfer and validation of new methods
- Supervision and qualification of laboratory equipment
- Investigating deviations and unexpected results, troubleshooting
- Writing and editing quality-relevant documents (protocols, reports, data extraction, etc.)
- Evaluation and implementation of new techniques in the laboratory, optimization projects
- Supervision of apprentices, training of junior laboratory technicians
- Vocational training (laboratory assistant biology / chemistry) and initial work experience
- Knowledge of performing analytical methods (chromatography and / or biochemistry)
- Ideally, experience in the GMP environment
If you are interested in this fantastic Opportunity Email your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie or call Ryan on 01 961 9718
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.