Job Title: Order Management Specialist
Contract type: 12-month FTC
About the company:
You will work as an Order Management Specialist for a global manufacturing company based in Co. Galway. This role can be a hybrid position (based remote and onsite in the office)
About the Job:
As the Order Management Specialist, you will report direct into the Customer service Team Lead. In this role, you will be providing support to represent the business clients, end customers and OEMs. You will be managing a high volume of accounts in a wide range of localities. This role has a great base salary with excellent benefits.
- Monitoring orders on delayed deliveries and suggest improvements to meet requirements.
- Providing customers with excellent customer service with a high attention to detail regarding their order status and availability.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer orders are processed and accurate.
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Supporting with process improvement teams.
- Entering in order details from suppliers, customers and OEMS.
- Ensure all information is entered accurately onto the system.
- Support with any discrepancies/conflicts which may occur on time delays.
- Participate in dealer visits and sales meetings at different locations.
- Ad hoc duties as required by management.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with Lean / Process improvement and Project Management.
- Excellent analytical skills - identify gaps and or issues and implement solutions.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/SAP or similar).
- Excellent understanding of IT systems, preferably Oracle and excellent Excel experience.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Innovative individual with excellent change management and communication.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.