Are you a Production Manager who is a strong communicator and motivator? If yes, there is a great opportunity to join a leading medical company.
- Managing staff to meet scheduled production demands according to customer requirements.
- Providing on-site management for support staff.
- Maintaining high morale within departments
- Assures product meets all quality and regulatory standards.
- Ensures continual quality system compliance by adherence to established and evolving QS requirements.
- Continuously improving productivity, yield, processes and cost.
- Ensuring compliance with the company values and behaviors.
- Promoting, maintaining and improving operational safety.
- Ensures adherence to all HR policies and dealing with disciplinary issues.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Motivating staff to meet objectives.
- 5+ years of experience along with 3 years of supervisory experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering/Science or equivalent years of directly related experience.
- Working night shifts is a requirement.
- Preferred Masters in Technical/Engineering discipline.
- Experience of identifying and implementing lean initiatives.
- Effective decision maker and problem solver.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.