Want to work for a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences? Look no further!
- Support the day to day operation and maintenance of plant automated systems as part of the managed service team
- Providing after-hours/weekend on-call support.
- Supporting implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Involvement in the development and execution of small projects.
- Systems Supported
- Delta V
- Distributed Control System for Small Scale Facility (SSF)
- Distributed Control System for Milling & Blending Facility (SSMB)
- Bailey InFi90
- Distributed Control System for Production Buildings (PB1 & PB2) and Utilities
- Delta V
- Previous experience as an Automation Engineer
- 3+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- Good knowledge of Windows OS and VMWare.
- Proven ability to meet timelines, prioritize tasks and engage with stakeholders.
- Client facing role with excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- GMP experience desired
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.