NPI Senior Engineer
This position will require an ability to work autonomously whilst providing communication updates to all levels of the organisation including the site Leadership team. Customer-relationship management will be a key element of this role as all product designs are developed by the company in conjunction with customers.
- Foster strong collaborative partnerships with technical leads and cross-functional team members to develop accurate transfer roadmaps and timelines.
- Provide regular project status update-presentations to customers and the business
- Drive strong adherence to all stage gate reviews for quality, regulatory and business purposes.
- Lead all life cycle development discussions with internal and external stakeholders and participate in the definition and final agreement of realistic, achievable and cost-effective product specifications.
- Support quality system requirements through design control methods, design of experiments (DOE), computer aided design, and failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Manage and support design verification and validation testing and process validations.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- Have a track record of success in a development and manufacturing environment for a medical device company, a degree in Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in a medical device engineering role
- Candidate must be highly motivated and passionate about developing new products with strong documentation, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required must be proficient in mechanical design principles and material selection
- This position has full responsibility and authority to make necessary decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out job duties
- responsibility and authority to make necessary decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out job duties.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.