Senior Manufacturing Engineer
I am recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with cross-functional NPI (new product introduction) teams which can encompass R&D, manufacturing-engineering, maintenance, EH&S, quality-engineering and supply-chain functions.
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing engineering function on site in providing high-value support to the manufacturing operations
- Operate as a direct support to the site’s Manufacturing Manager and Supervisor and a key voice in providing technical direction to all manufacturing operations staff through daily/weekly production and project review meetings
- Display excellent organisational and project management expertise in addressing short-term and longer-term production floor issues pertaining to quality, cost and delivery metrics
- Manage, coach and mentor manufacturing engineering and technician resources to foster efficient and cohesive department performance
- Foster a multi-departmental approach to problem-solving where everyone in has a voice and is respected for their input in driving root-cause-analysis reviews
- Always strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers
- Manage facility-based EH&S, layout or energy-savings projects as required
- Make appropriate decisions on a daily basis, using the Manufacturing Manager and Senior Quality Assurance representatives as needed as the final arbitrators on critical quality-related decisions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, biomedical engineering, quality engineering, or related field and 5 years’ minimum experience is required
- People and Project management experience is essential
- Strong familiarity with FDA GMP/QSR; ISO 13485 and medical standards is essential
- Experience of transferring products from design into commercial-manufacturing is highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of PFMEA development, IQ/OQ/PQ validation is essential
- Candidate must be highly motivated and passionate about meeting production targets with excellent time-management, presentation, communication skills, technical writing skills and organizational skills with the ability to work independently or as the leader of a team
- Possess strong leadership and analytical skills, with a hands-on approach
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.