Sigmar are currently working with a leading Insurer in their search for a Change Project manager in what is a growing space for their business. This role offers excellent career progression and senior stakeholder exposure.
- Plan and develop project plans and schedules across each stage of the project.
- Engage and partner with departments across the business to develop and shape these plans.
- Lead in the plans for the projects, and secure support from key stakeholders.
- Project manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Provide the Operations Director with the status of the projects underway.
- Ensure risk management, identifying key risks throughout the business.
- Act as a Change Management Consultant, consistently driving beneficial change across the business.
- Drive optimisation and efficiency throughout the business.
- Experience as a Change Consultant or Project Manager.
- Relevant degree or certificate.
- Previous Insurance experience within the Change/project space
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.