Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading Investment company as they recruit for an Investor Services Supervisor to join their growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate would be joining the Private Equity team and help assist members of this team during their high growth period.
This is a permanent role with interviews taking place immediately. It is temporarily a Work From Home opportunity.
- Act as the main point of contact for a number of the Private Equity team clients, developing relationships with them and escalating any queries where needed.
- Supervise and mentor staff on systems and processes in place, providing feedback and input.
- Review work completed by more junior members of staff.
- Assist on annual audits where necessary.
- Work on prjects as required.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal an external stakeholders alike.
- 4 years experience minimum working in Funds.
- Mentoring skills.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please hit apply and the recruiter will be in touch with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.