Sigmar are working with a leading global asset management and investment firm in their search for an Investor Services Supervisor.
- Act as the main operational contact for the company's clients/ develop and maintain client relationships investors, lawyers, auditors, banking professionals).
- Supervise staff on systems, procedures and other responsibilities of the job.
- Mentor and train new employees/ Provide feedback on performance etc.
- Review and prepare distribution calculations/notices/ Investors Capital Statements and other relevant calculations.
- Other project work and adhoc duties.
- 5 years + experience in Fund Administration.
- Supervisory skills (coaching, mentoring)/ relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of Limited Partnership Agreements and Private Equity systems, structures and requirements.
- Strong communication, organizational and administratve skills required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.