Job Title: Site Engineer Required
Our client is a young Construction company offering a multidisciplinary experience and is looking for a Site Engineer Immediately. The job will be based in Cork and a full-time position is available for the right person.
Focus of the Job:
- Oversee standard of workmanship of all site staff to ensure that best in class finishes are achieved on Engage Construction projects.
- Work with Project Manager in the preparation & submission of Technical Submittals for prior client approval for all materials and equipment to be incorporated into completed project.
- Work with Project Manager to raise Request for Information where clarification on project scope or specification is required from client design team.
- Ensure that the requirements of EHS Induction and activity specific RAMS are adhered to by all site staff at all times
- Liaise and communicate aspects related to EHS to all project stakeholders.
- Work with Project Manager in the management of day to day operations on site and coordinate activities and on site work areas with all site
- Support any other activity that is necessary for the general running of the company
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to set out proposed works with GPS & optical level equipment
- Have proficiency in the use of MS Office suite and AutoCAD
For further information:
Please contact Conor O Malley: Ph 0838349796 / Email - COMalley@sigmar.ie to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.