Are you a dedicated Production Team Leader ready to take on a challenge in Ireland's leading dairy products exporter?
- Accountability for Safety, Quality, Service, Competitiveness and People in the shift and meeting associated KPIs
- Ensure full compliance with technical and food hygiene standards to ensure product meets all appropriate quality and safety standards
- Work closely with Quality and Maintenance to ensure site KPIs are met
- Ensure all MOs are closed off correctly
- Ensure training matrix is in place and being actioned
- Investigate complaints specific to the shift, ensures complaint documentation is completed within the agreed timeframe
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement projects for the shift
- Drive the Site Health and Safety Strategy and KPIs
- Liaise with the planner ref. adherence to schedule
- Lead and monitor team huddles to ensuring that actions are closed off in a timely fashion
- Drive GMP across the production floor and close off actions as required.
- Complete Core sign off weekly to ensure timely sign off for payroll
- Proven manufacturing experience and leadership experience
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating Continuous Improvement
- Proven experience in training and developing teams
- Flexibility in covering different shifts and weekends
- IT literate with strong Word, Excel and database skills
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues and Identifying and developing practical solutions
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.