Are you a Swedish speaker who would like to work for a global technology company? This role, based in Dublin but initially working from home will be working as a Swedish content moderator. What we are looking for:
- Looking at information provided by companies in Sweden and checking that everything is correct. You need to have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish- You will be making calls to companies to check that all the information is up to date.
- Good IT skills- You will be updating systems, so good spelling and the ability to work at a fast pace.
- For this role, you will need to have lived or worked in a Swedish speaking country or be your native language.
- 25 Days holidays per annum
- Tax Saver Ticket
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Benefits Hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Permanent contract
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or email Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.